The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

+omnifocus mail rules broken in 10.5? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Adding my inability to make the mail rule work - snow leopard, latest 1.7.5.

"Me too" posts to the forums are unlikely to help. Use Help → Send Feedback to submit bug reports to get them entered in the development database. You'll also get prompt and persistent help from the fabulous Omni support ninjas. They're the best in the business, matched only by Apple in my experience.

Curt

I spent a little while today playing with Mail to try to get this feature to work.

In my case it turns out that I have "blahblah@mac.com" as one of my email addresses, but my MobileMe account now sends messages from "blahblah@me.com".

Fix that up by either changing your email address in your "My Card" in Address Book, or adding the "blahblah@me.com" address into OmniFocus' "Allowed From addresses" field.

Hope this helps someone.