The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Leading a team using OF and...? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyesubs View Post
Hi! this is over a year old.. Has anything happened with this project?
I struggle with a similar situation. I've been a GTD and OF user for some time, but with my small business the ability to deal with groups has taken precedence to dealing with my personal tasks. I've done considerable searching and have recently settled on TeamworkPM as the best compromise between personal GTD and group project management. The problem is that OF is far superior in dealing with personal tasks and I suspect I'll continue to use it for my personal, very specific tasks, and use TeamworkPM for everything else.

BTW, we've looked carefully at Flow and determined that it's fairly good at covering the basic functions of a personal GTD like OF, but it is too undeveloped in the group area to work for us.

TeamworkPM is really quite good at the group project and collaboration thing, but weak in the personal GTD area.

If only one package could incorporate all of this it would be a very successful product indeed.