The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Change fill color with actions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

Im pretty new to OmniGraffle, but im falling in love! Im trying to make a linechart for use when im out working as a sound engineer. So im making most of the components im using, and connects them together with arrows. So my question is, is it possible to change the fill color off an object automatically whenever the object is connected by an arrow?

So far the closest I have come is though this thread, http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthre...highlight=fill, which lets me set the fill color by this code: set the fill color of self to {65535, 0, 0}

But this has to be done manually, so is it possibly to make this action react whenever the object is connected on one of its magnets?

I hope someone understands what im trying to say here... ;)