The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Make style inheritance optional? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
If I change the style for an item - say, make it red and italics - then create a new item on the next line - at the same level - the new item will inherit the red italics style from the previous line.

This is usually an incovenience for me, so I open the Styles View and delete the inherited chit.

Is there some way to change the default so that a new line does not inherit the style from the previous line at the same level?