The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniWeb 5.7 Sneaky Peeks now available. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ata View Post
So... am I the only one who noticed something about the latest sneakypeek's build number? :)
I don't get it...

95014... the zip code of a certain city...

When Ata first posted it, the current sneakypeek was 94949 ...

I guess Ata, you were nearly right, perhaps I'm the only one who noticed it along with you.

:)

Mark

Ooops just seen your post ... god knows what that certain city was ... :)

I was more interested in the Palindromic number (I'm a Brit living in China!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiamenese View Post
I was more interested in the Palindromic number (I'm a Brit living in China!)
If that's all you were talking about, that is exceptionally boring!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormchild View Post
If that's all you were talking about, that is exceptionally boring!
Thank you for that, but China is a land of persistent numerology, so living here, one tends to notice numbers and sequences of numbers and thereby their significances within this culture.
Mark

OK I was wondering if the OW app icon was going to be updated... somehow I feel like it is kind of dated and doesn't fit with the new leopard look

It will get an update, but not for 5.7 you'll have to wait a little longer for that one, sorry :)

Fantastic... been waiting what... 2 years at least what's another two more....

BTW Troy I was surprised that you all were working this late then I remembered you are three hours behind us east cost OW Lovers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiamenese View Post
Thank you for that, but China is a land of persistent numerology, so living here, one tends to notice numbers and sequences of numbers and thereby their significances within this culture.
Mark
Indeed, at least the build was not 91414! Not a palindromic number but certainly inauspicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daiyi666@yahoo.com View Post
Indeed, at least the build was not 91414! Not a palindromic number but certainly inauspicious.
On the other hand, if you are into numerology, from a Judaeo-Christian point of view, 666 is hardly auspicious either!

;-)

Mark