The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Other WebDAV
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SL + 1.7.1 = No More Calendar Reminders Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hmm, good suggestion, I had not tried removing and re-installing the app.

I did that, the app clearly had to fetch a new database from my WebDAV server. The Calendar Export defaulted to OFF. I turned it on. It took a while to sync and then...

... nothing.

Can't seem to repeat the magic initial setup.

I do appreciate your help. I've got a ticket into the support Ninjas. I'll point them to this thread.

Really grasping at straws here, but have you tried resetting the OmniFocus keychain with this link: http://people.omnigroup.com/kc/Debug...tKeychain.html