The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In other news-we have nearly finished updating WebKit for 5.5.1 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
We have integrated our changes (minus the zoomed text editing and some parts of ad-blocking) and everything up to WebCore builds and links.

Our first try at building WebKit crashed and burned however. Luckily I'm not working tomorrow or Friday so Rachael will have to figure it out all by herself. Muah-ha-ha. :D

Great news. can't wait for 5.5.1 because of ajax comments in wordpress.

Super news. Hopefully the newer webkit will port the fixes for the java script bugs with Gmail. It's the one thing that's been keeping me back from switching fully over to Omniweb.