The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Spreading the Good Word Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
So I have used OmniGraffle professionally for almost a year now and it has been an INDISPENSABLE tool. I had to post on the forums to share the praise that my OmniGraffle documents have gotten recently. I am in the middle of working a project where I use OmniGraffle for web site maps, process flows, and (most importantly) storyboards of SharePoint application interfaces. I am working on a team comprising all PC users, several of which work for Microsoft. I have been asked very frequently lately what app I use to generate the diagrams and it's gotten to the point that the team lead (a Microsoft Technical Architect) has started answering those questions for me: OmniGraffle. And it's only available on a Mac. :)

Anyway - kudos to the Omni Group: OmniGraffle is a great tool and I'm doing my best to get more OmniGraffle customers (in fact one of the developers at an large all-PC dev shop who just got a MacBook Pro said he would check it out). Hopefully I can help get more customers for OmniGraffle!

Thanks,
Ben

Thanks very much for the kind words, Ben. Couldn't ask for a better way to conclude the work week. Greatly appreciated! :-)

+1

Absolutely superb job, kudos to the team. And I've only been on it for a couple of months :-)

This is a great thread - and I, too, just want to thank the Omni Group for OmniGraffle!

I started using it years ago - pretty much when I switched (it was bundled at that time on my G4 Powerbook).

It's been open nearly every minute my machines are on since then.

I am a Clinical Informatician / Clinical Architect when not seeing patients and OG Pro is my tool to get the job done. From workflows to screen mock ups, I find myself back to OG all the time.

Well done!

-- Morgan

And, I would like to add ... an incredibly helpful and friendly forum. I hope to learn enough to be able to return the favor ...