The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

how do I vary work weeks during the course of a project ? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there, new OP user and what a relief compared to other programs ! ;-)

I have a resource who is working part-time until Christmas, full time starting January. I have combed the OP forums for a more efficient solution than manual entry.

I know I can do this with manual entry by:
- setting the normal work week for this resource for half time until December
- changing the work schedule for this resource to full time manually week by week by week after December
- or of course, the other way 'round.

So, is there a more 'automatic' way to set availabilities of resources across periods longer than a week:
- either by varying their work week over a longer period rather than week by week?
- by varying their availability in "effort conversion factors" by date ?

Thank you !

Last edited by Bonjour1; 2010-10-28 at 03:12 AM..