The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Customizing the Toolbar - Window Setting? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
One of the neat things with OmniOutliner is it's ability to create (customize) document-specific toolbars (View > Create Document-Specific Toolbar).

I was sort of thinking that at some point, OmniFocus would offer the ability to create a perspective-specific analogue: so that if I have a perspective just showing my Inbox, for example, I might have (only) an "Add Action" button on that particular perspective, but otherwise have the usual bunch on my other windows.

Has this been considered? Would anyone else find it useful?

as was mentioned back in November here: http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthre...5836#post25836

we have a bug for this:
<bug://bugs/42274> (Option to have a custom toolbar for a perspective)

Which isn't scheduled for 1.0, but may make it in a future release.