The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Feature request: view all actions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
The iPhone interface makes extensive use of sliding menus/submenus, but this makes it difficult to view the big picture that is sometimes welcome in OF. For instance, I have several sub-contexts under Errands: Grocery store, Home Depot, Costco, etc. It would be nice to just see all of my errands sometimes without having to go back and forth between each sub-context and the Errands context.

I would suggest adding a menu at the bottom of each level of the hierarchy that says "See all" and have it show each Action that falls below that level of the hierarchy with the context listed in small letters below the action (as it does in the Projects view).

kman