The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Removing obsolete calendars Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,
now I got it working to keep my working hours under control: I removed all regular working hours and synced the personal calendar with a Google specific calendar which I can update from iCal. But then: there are calendar times and schedules remaining I cannot get rid of. Some are pointing to an obsolete calendar. How can I get rid of those? I deleted them in the Publish & Subscribe section, but they still show up.
Update: I deleted the resource and added a new one. Then I assigned the Google calendar to this resource (web calendar), which worked well - but the dates I deleted in the calendar were not deleted in OP. Even after updating OP sticked to the regular calendar settings.
Looks like a sync problem.

Last edited by tbo; 2011-11-08 at 11:47 PM.. Reason: Update