The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus integration with OmniPlan 2? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This feature is planned, but it hasn't been fully implemented yet.

(Gonna move this thread to the OmniPlan forum, where I suspect the original poster meant for it to live.)

And *then* I'll resurrect a thread from the OmniPlan 2 beta, moving it out where other folks with the same question can see it, and move the most recent post on the same topic to that thread. :-)

My team and I use outliner to structure our workflows and then divy up the tasks to import into our individual omnifocus apps. I would LOVE to use omniplan to monitor everyone's progress and assign tasks directly to their omnifocus lists. Without that integration it really doesn't offer me added functionality but I WANT it to.

count me in for OmniFocus and OmniPlan integration

+1 for OmniFocus and OmniPlan integration

Been about a year since I originally brought this up.... any progress to report?

Hi,

I really like the simplicity of omnifocus, for a small company (20+ employees) an advanced project system isn't always needed.
For me Omnifocus would be the perfect tool to manage my staff if I could assign projects and tasks to them and set priorities as well. Are there any plans for these functions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pheller View Post
Been about a year since I originally brought this up.... any progress to report?
Like pheller, I'm curious if there's any word on this update?

I have OmniFocus for iPhone, iPad, and a family license on the Macs. I'm in the first week of the OmniPlan trial and I'm definitely purchasing a copy when it expires.

OmniFocus and OmniPlan integration is going to be awesome!

:Dave

Last edited by iugoideas; 2012-01-08 at 01:07 PM.. Reason: ocd

OmniPlan 2 included some new publish/subscribe/sync features - that's also a step on the road towards getting OmniFocus and OmniPlan talking to each other. Covering use cases like yours with those two apps is still very much on our roadmap, though we don't have an ETA for when we'll be ready to ship. Stay tuned.

Gonna merge these posts with an existing thread that asks for an update on this feature. Folks reading it in the future will see it in the post-merge location. :-)

I noticed that OmniPlan just had its 2.1 (and 2.1.1) release recently, and wondered if you wouldn't mind giving us a brief synopsis of how this impacts the integration?

Thank you!