The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Two Issues for Newbie Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
1) is there anyway to highlight a word and get a box to ask to do a Goggle search for it? That option is not there when i control click. Right now i have to copy the the word then paste it in the google search box.

2) Where (how) can i find out about using the services feature of snow leopard in omniweb

Please excuse me if these issues have been discussed to death . I did a search but didnt come up with anything that helps.

1.) We don't have a menu option for this right now but you can use CMD-Shift-F to automatically take your selection and move it to the search field.

2.) OmniWeb provides an option to open whatever URL you have selected in another app up in OmniWeb. You can make sure this option is enabled in the services section of the Keyboard > Keyboard Shortcuts system preference pane.

An issue with other applications services was also recently corrected in sneaky peeks. There was a problem where no services would show up for some users in the context menu or Services menu when selecting text on a web page.