The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Syncing Projects between OmniFocus & MailTags Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Must say I love OF. Came across MailTags and I think it has great potential if I can find a way to sync OF projects with MailTags projects. Any ideas if this is possible/ I see that OF is at least aware of MailTags at least in terms of Applescript tie ins, but there isn't any apparent way to sync projects. Having to reenter projects seems extremely inefficient. Any ideas?

I really like the mailtags integrated interface and the fact I can define a project and due date right in the message. I'd love to clip that message and send it right to OF and have it appear in that project (if there is a project that has that name) and with that due date. Can seem to get that to happen in the new Leopard Beta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tate View Post
I really like the mailtags integrated interface and the fact I can define a project and due date right in the message. I'd love to clip that message and send it right to OF and have it appear in that project (if there is a project that has that name) and with that due date. Can seem to get that to happen in the new Leopard Beta.
Agree! I have mailtags v2.2, and omnifocus, and i cant seem to get due dates or projects to come through when clipping from Mail.

This is what I *need* too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimomni View Post
This is what I *need* too.
Same here!

We haven't changed anything on our end since 1.0, so we're hoping the issues with the leopard beta version of MailTags will clear up before they finalize the release.

If not, we'll take another look at this at that point...

Looks like they have finalized the release v2.2 for Leopard. Any thoughts?

J.