The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Clip-O-Tron 3000 - Mail Clipping does not work?? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I am using the Omnifocus Version 1.03 on Leopard 10.5.4. I am trying now since several hours (including delete and re-install) to setup the CLIPPING function via Clip-O-Tron 3000 with Mail. IT DOES NOT WORK.... ;-(

I can not even tell if the Clip-o-Tron is really installed when I press the button... can somebody tell me where I can see that...?

The normal short cut works fine in mail... just the one for the shortcut including clipping does not do it.... - I can even not find anything on the Mail-Menu to select manual...? Does anybody have any idea... It is getting very frustrating for me.....

Thanks.....

Nima

nobody can help? I finally can select it now at the toolbar... but shortcuts are not working... any ideas?

Nima

If you can select it in the menubar, then almost certainly you assigned a shortcut that is being captured by some other program or by the operating system. This is a general Mac OS X failing that bites every program that lets you assign custom shortcuts.

I use Command-Shift-comma for my clippings shortcut. That works fine on a US keyboard layout. You might try that and see if it works for you.

Curt

Last edited by curt.clifton; 2008-09-19 at 04:36 AM.. Reason: Change toolbar to menubar