The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Completed action due tomorrow: won't close Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I did a "tomorrow" action today. I can't click it completed. On mac, on iphone. It still shows due. no matter how many times I click completed.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2011-07-06 at 12.08.53 PM.png
Views:	480
Size:	119.6 KB
ID:	1956  

That looks like maybe you've set up a repeating action to be "Due Again" 1 day after it's completed. Each time you complete it, it creates a new action that's due tomorrow.

You might want to switch it to a "Repeat Every" 1 day schedule.

There's a Repeating Actions video on this page that might also help make things clearer: http://www.omnigroup.com/products/omnifocus/videos

Thanks so much for solving the mystery! Somehow I accidentally marked it to repeat. It's fixed now.