The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Waiting by Active Project Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have been really struggling trying to come up with a Perspective to "Review all waiting tasks".

From Context view, if I focus in on Waiting, in the view it will show Pending and On Hold projects.

Is there no way I can build a view that shows me all things in Waiting context with Active projects?

JMA

Do you have your Waiting context set to On Hold?

Have to make it an active context or you will be forced to see the on hold, etc. stuff. There's really no loss of functionality by making them active contexts, though — if you want something not to show up, just put on a start date.