The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

buggy webpage in omniweb Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
http://www.ilsa-consulting.com/ilsaENG/Blog/Blog.html

this page opens fine in safari and opera. yet in omniweb a lot of text on top of the page is clipped off.
i find this confusing because safari is webkit based and A-OK with it.

i don't consider this a problem for me that requires remedy because i have other browsers, but i thought you might want to use this for testing.
cheers,
marc

That page seems to render okay for me. Can you give us some more details of what you're seeing?

i see the contents of a text box going off the screen. when i shrink text size i see more text but i could never see the whole copy. in webkit, all was fine.
i had assumed either improperly formed code by the page designer or some error in your clipping algorithm.
if it matters, i use the java apple published last week and the new security update for leopard.

The site was published using iWeb 1.1.2 so it should be compatible with any WebKit based browser from the past few years. If you are having problems with it, then it is possibly a configuration issue with your preferences - if you look at the site specific preferences do you have any settings which are not the default? Are you identifying to the site as OmniWeb?

Yeah, it's possible it could be due to a preference you've set in OmniWeb. If you can't track it down I'd recommend sending a screen capture to our support ninjas (use the "Send Feedback" option in the Help menu). We'll try to get to the bottom of what's going on!