The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omni iPad froze what do I do Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Was entering a new item within my call context and OmniFocus froze at the data entry screen don't kniow how to force quit, restart. Would appreciate any help

John@Svirsky.com

Thank you

Sorry for the trouble here - if you ever find yourself unable to run the app like this in the future, you're going to get the best results if you either call (800.315.6664) or email urgent@omnigroup.com.

We spend as much time as we can on the forums, but posts may not be noticed right away. We're always happy to help sort stuff like this out no matter how you contact us; just trying to save you some waiting. :-)

Interestingly, Apple's support site doesn't have an article on how to force-restart an app. They do have one on how to restart the whole iPad, but that's a bigger deal.

Okay, finally found their support article on forcing an iPad app to close. Not sure I understand why they tucked the info away like that, but I'm sure they have a good reason...

Worked like A charm I can now use Omni focus again

Thank you