The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is there a Search/Find Function? [A: Open feature request; email support.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Am I missing something - I haven't been able to locate a Search/Find button?

We've got an open feature request on that, but it wasn't on the slate for launch; if you email the support ninjas, they can attach you to that request. (Ones with more customers attached tend to get assigned higher priority when we're planning our work.) Thanks!

Ouch! I guess I would have thought Find/Search in a document program would have been an intrinsic component, not a feature request. Kind of like driving a car with a flat tire!

I've emailed the support ninjas with this feature request.

I also wanted to mention it in the forums as well.

Thanks.