The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

upgraded version of OF iPhone reports database reverted when sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

If I upgrade to the latest version of OF on my iPhone (I am running the latest sneak peak on my mac) then I get an error when I try to sync.

Both devices claim that the database has reverted and do i want to use the local or server copy. If I select 'server' then I get the message on the other device.

Phillip

I'm having the same problem. When I select use the local copy it tries to copy my database to the idisk server but then times out.

In fact, this seems to happen every so often even if I don't sync the iPhone with the data.

Im also seeing this problem periodically for no apparent reason. I was wondering if it had something to do with the regular Alpha updates - any ideas ?

Just found this information in the FAQ

"This is a problem in the current version of OmniFocus for iPhone; when different databases are both trying to synchronize to the server at the same time, one of them can get confused. For now, if you really didn't revert your database, you can safely cancel the alert message. This will be addressed in the next update to OmniFocus for iPhone."