The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF iPad app submitted to Apple! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
That was clever Ken

Yes, RiK, sorry, I did say that. Can I just invite you to look into this light again for a moment? :)

We decided that rather than making a big announcement and drawing lots of traffic just to tell people "Sorry, it's not up and we don't know exactly when it will be up", it would make more sense to wait until everything could go live at the same time.

Let the bidding start....

OF-iPad-Attachments-Gallery.png
OF-iPad-Context-Gallery.png
OF-iPad-Hierarchy-Gallery.png
OF-iPad-Inbox-Gallery.png
OF-iPad-Project-Info-Gallery.png
OmniFocus-for-iPad-carousel.png
OmniFocus-for-iPad-index-square.png
OmniFocus-for-iPad-overview-hero.png
OmniFocus-iPad-512.png
omnifocus-ipad-video-screen.png

BZ

I'm from Giz-Mo-Toto and i"ll offer (doctor evil pinky pause) $1,000,000... oops sorry, I'm only authorized $5000 and that's only if you found them in a bar.

LMAO!!!! I really am!

Ken, that post made my day.

Of course, now my wife is mad at me since I can't seem to remember what it was she asked me to do for her today.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by atreinke View Post
Of course, now my wife is mad at me since I can't seem to remember what it was she asked me to do for her today.......
There's an app for that! (On the iPhone anyway!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwanaZulia View Post
Let the bidding start
43p and half a bag of jelly babies..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwanaZulia View Post
Let the bidding start....

OF-iPad-Attachments-Gallery.png
OF-iPad-Context-Gallery.png
OF-iPad-Hierarchy-Gallery.png
OF-iPad-Inbox-Gallery.png
OF-iPad-Project-Info-Gallery.png
OmniFocus-for-iPad-carousel.png
OmniFocus-for-iPad-index-square.png
OmniFocus-for-iPad-overview-hero.png
OmniFocus-iPad-512.png
omnifocus-ipad-video-screen.png

BZ
Interesting - my pain of not having OF iPad is now reduced by 5%, replaced by my pain of not having these screen shots.
:cool:

Can't wait for OmniFlashy-Thingy.app, though. Talk about the GTD tenet of "everything off your mind." :D

Resisting urge to PM BZ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by steven View Post
Resisting urge to PM BZ...
Resist.. I am not sending them along (out of respect for Ken and OmniGroup). It will all be out soon enough and everyone will be happy.

Suffice it to say, it looks good. Functional, well designed and made for the iPad (big buttons).

A few things look a little strange but I will wait till I use it to make too much of a judgement.

BZ

Yeah, yeah, I don't want to get anyone banned. I was able to get the Projects and the Forecast caps previously, though. One of them is now my iPad lock screen.

So stoked, though - god bless you Omni bastards to get this thing submitted. whoo-hoo!