The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Review mode and how it changed the review process for me Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm new to Omnifocus but not new to GTD. I've been thinking about how the built in review mode is going to change my review process.

I don't need an overall workflow map which would also show me how to process and organize stuff because I do it well on an autopilot anyway but I do need a map which would show me what to review and when and so far this mind map is what I came up with and what I use daily.

http://i.imgur.com/tjCuP.jpg

It shows how weekly review became an any time process for the most part and that I'm going to review projects in detail whenever they show up in built in review mode instead of reviewing everything at once weekly.

The weekly review process became much more higher level review for the most part.
I think this is more efficient than standard weekly review process because doing everything at once during standard weekly review drains mental energy so much that there's not much left by the end of it to really get creative and explore higher levels and etc.

Last edited by StevenMay; 2011-10-06 at 09:04 PM..