The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Settings through Safari in iPad Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there anywhere where I can get a full list of settings which can be changed through a safari link.

I'd expect:
  • The name of the setting
  • what it is / does and potential impacts of changing the setting, any parameters which can be set
  • The link used including default parameters

I realise that some would not be recommended for users and these may not be presented, but it would be an excellent resource and show users that some things can be changed if they're only on the iPad version.

I'm also wondering about this!

Managed to change the defaultduetime with omnifocus:///change-setting?DefaultDueTime=20:00 but when I tried to change defaultstarttime nothing happened.
So either that parameter does not exist or it is named differently than what I tried (DefaultStartTime).

Would really appreciate a settings-list, as written in the previous post...

There's no user-configurable start time default, only due time.

I would also like to make a request for this please - it would prove very useful I'm sure.

Thank you

This would be great information.

Support representative(s) - please inform us if this information will be made available.