The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Name items in a Stencil Set Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,
I have tried searching for this so I apologize if this has been covered. Is there a why to name the individual items in a stencil that I have created? I have put together my own set of Computer Images for documenting my network, it would be nice to give then names instead of Rectangle, like Server, Workstation, etc. Thanks for the help.

erik

Erik- I'm pretty sure there is, but I have to confess that I'm not the most experienced OmniGraffle user we have here and I can't remember how.

If you email our support ninjas, that'll get you in touch with folks who would be able to give you a definitive answer. (We all browse the forums as we're able to do so on top of our other duties, but we can't guarantee a person from a specific team will see any given post.)