The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Omni Focus and Mail Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've just upgraded to Leopard (10.5.6) and noticed that I can no longer send an e-mail message to the OF inbox by highlighting the message info in Mail.app and using the Services Menu. I could do this in Tiger, but now––in Leopard––I have to highlight the message itself––or a portion thereof––and then use the services menu. This is most inconvenient.

Am I doing something wrong?

Try re-installing the "OmniFocus Mail Clip-o-tron 3000." This is the Mail plug-in that allows OF to clip from Mail without selecting the message text. To reinstall, go to OF preferences, Clippings pane.

Curt

It's always the easy things, isn't it?

Thanks a bunch!

No, not for me. After all, the clipping per shortcut does not work here.

What else can I do?

BTW: Service is still working. But I want the shortcut...

Last edited by mjuengling; 2009-01-05 at 01:56 AM.. Reason: New Info

It seems to be a localisation bug. In my newly downloaded English only version everything is alright.

To clearify: Normally I use the international (German) version.

We are having the same issue with both the English only version and Localized version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjuengling View Post
It seems to be a localisation bug. In my newly downloaded English only version everything is alright.

To clearify: Normally I use the international (German) version.
I´m using a localized german Version aswell and wondered why the shortcut doesn´t appear in the service menu.

Then I realized that the name in the service menu ("OmniFocus: Send to Inbox") differs from the setting in Mouse&Keyboard System Preferences where the description is in german. I´ve changed the Description in Mouse&Keyboard to english. Now it works.

Maybe this is a localization issue. To be honest: today is the first time I got that shortcut work although I´m using OF from the very Alpha Version.... very tricky :([/QUOTE]

Got the same problem of inoperative clipping shortcut with the French version as srudersdorf reported with the German version.
I also had to go to the Mouse&Keyboard System Preferences and change the description of the clipping shortcut from French to English, to make it alike what is displayed in the service menu: "OmniFocus: Send to Inbox".
It now works all right.