The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Assign to all desktops Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi there,

I'm new to mac, and I'm having trouble figuring out how to do this, hopefully there's an obvious solution.

I've got two monitors, and I'd like omnifocus to always be open on one of them, regardless of which desktop I'm on.

With other applications I right click on them in the dock, Select 'Options' then choose 'All Desktops' from the 'Assign To' section of the menu.

When I right click on omnifocus in the dock and go to 'Options', the 'Assign To' section isn't there. Every other application in my dock has this section, including the windows ones running in Parallels.

Any ideas? It's driving me mad!

I'm using mountain lion, 10.8.2.

Thanks

No idea what caused this, but restarting my machine seems to have solved it.