The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Group completed tasks by day broken / removed in latest build? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Today I was forced to update to a version of OmniFocus that was newer than the build that still had the completed filter in it. I can no now longer review my completed actions in any meaningful way for my weekly review.

Oh well.... Good bye OmniFocus - it was fun, it worked well, but I will have to abandon you for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebee View Post
One of the most valuable perspectives I knew was to be able to see all the tasks I have completed today, yesterday, last month etc. This only worked in context view, and now that "completed" is removed from task-filtering in context-view, there is no way to see what I have done today...
It's back!

From Oct 25 MOTD:
Quote:
Restored the 'Completed' filter to Context mode. It was removed previously since it didn't show all the completed actions (only those from active projects) and this was confusing people. Now, it's back and it shows all completed actions from all projects within the current focus (all On Hold, Dropped and especially Completed projects). This allows the user to have a better view of what they've done over the last week, for example.

Last edited by dhm2006; 2007-10-26 at 04:34 AM.. Reason: Added Quote from Oct 25 MOTD

Yes THANK YOU for restoring that feature ! and the explanation was very nice ..

WOOOOOT! That was close - I had already downloaded iGTD and was beginning to think about recreating my set up in that application.