The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Can't open OO files! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I recently created a fairly lengthy outline one night. i saved it on my USB key and the next day tried to open it in outliner. OO said that it could not open the file. I double clicked on the file and OO didn't respond. I figured that it was because I saved it on the USB. So without hesistation I re-entered the outline again the next night but saved it to the hard disk. Again, the next morning I tried to open it but to no avail. Am I doing something wrong? I'm starting to get annoyed at this. I'm using the latest version of OO.

thanks!
Dennis.

I am not a ninja, but you might try sending them your file (outliner@omnigroup.com) and see if they can open it, or help you figure out why it won't open.