The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Request: Tweak the Check Mark Input Area Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm constantly getting either no response at all, or getting the detailed info screen when trying to mark an action as complete. I would love it if OmniFocus took on the behavior of some other apps where there is a small arrow at the far right that you can click on to get the additional info, or if you just ued that area for the more detail view. It would make it a lot easier to mark items completed.

+1. Great suggestion.

Yes, this suggestion is sorely needed ;)

Add my name to this list,

It happens quite often that I'll attempt to check an action off my list only to see that OF isn't responding. I don't have big hands either, so we can't blame it on the fingers. :)

I have made a note of your concerns. (And I have this problem too!)

I sent feedback in regarding this as well. I would LOVE the check to be a little more "responsive" to my touch. Seems I have to hit it 5-10 times most times and this is the ONLY area in my entire iPhone experience that I have this issue with getting the right spot hit consistently.

+1. That's probably my biggest gripe regarding the UI. I seem to miss the button a lot. A larger box or a larger target for the box would be a godsend.