The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bugzilla: site is unusable with OW 5.5b2 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I was not able to work normally with customer's Bugzilla site because Omniweb 5.5b2 simply doesn't rememeber my credentials and forces me to enter my login/password not only first time I'm connecting to the site but every time I am navigating the bug tracker using hyperlinks.

I don't think bugzilla version is of any importance here. This is just incorrect cookies handling in Omniweb, seems to me. My cookie settings are adequate for using bugzilla, because the same basic settings work for Safari and Opera.