The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Leveling resources Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It seems that every time I try to level resources in my project it freezes the program. I then have to quit and restart. Is there something I can do about this?

like the program alot:)

Beta 2 had that problem on some machines. The current version is Beta 5, which has fixed that issue (and many others). If you are running beta 5, please use the "send feedback" option in the help menu to send us a copy of your file so we can figure out why it's not working. Thanks!