The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pop-up selection box not being displayed properly Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Folks,

Any help appreciated on this one. My banking site presents me with 2 pop-up bars to select the accounts I wish to transfer funds to and from. The first one appears correctly at the top of the page. The 2nd one is however truncated to a tiny runt of a thing and there are no elements in the pop-up. (see attached file).

This, believe it or not, is one of the reasons I go back to Safari all the time as my main browser. It does properly work with this application.

Is there some way of modifying the page via Site Prefs to get this popup to work properly? Is this a known and documented problem? Any way of getting it to work?

Steve J
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 7.png
Views:	439
Size:	19.4 KB
ID:	186  

Have you tried spoofing as Safari? Go to your banking site, then choose "Show Site Preferences" from the OmniWeb menu and change the first drop-down to Safari.
Not sure it'll work, but it's worth a try.

Yep, tried that. No help.