The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Gantt - day divisions in month view Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Could somebody please tell me if there is a way, in the gantt month focus view, to add divisions for the days of the month?

I also use Merlin, which has detailed view of a month's days in its view options - does such an option exist in Omniplan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by christobaldo View Post
Could somebody please tell me if there is a way, in the gantt month focus view, to add divisions for the days of the month
Not in month scale, no. See if this does something you like...

Open up Preferences and go to the Display tab. Customize header for Week scale and turn on the Summary Header Format. The summary header is always at the next coarser scale, so it will be displaying months. Further, if there's enough width, it will draw gridlines for the next finer scale. So you should see labels for weeks and months, plus gridlines for days.

-Tom