The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

iCal (Mail Acct) Calendars Not Seen, Other iCal Bugs Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalmet View Post
I just managed to recreate the problem with missing titles as well. Still I'm seeing the zombie calendars in OF.
I'd be interested in having posters indicate whether they are using Leopard iCal (which is different from Tiger iCal - and a downgrade in my mind) or a previous version when reporting iCal problems.