The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unactive Items in Project View? Help dealing with delegated tasks... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I am struggling with how to manage items that are "unactive" or "waiting for". If I send out an email that is waiting for a reply, I assign it the context "Waiting" which is an On Hold context. When I review projects, there is no way to show the On Hold, or unactive items without showing everything together. i.e. I can't filter by unactive or On Hold items, I can only show "Remaining" which shows everything. I want to look at the projects that have items waiting in them only.

I was trying to filter all my "stalled" projects but it only shows projects that have NO active items in them and it does not include SAL's.

I'd love some input. I don't understand why there isn't a filter to show unactive items in project mode or is there a better way to review my delegated items?

Oh... And If I put a project On Hold, shouldn't the actions in that project inherit an On Hold status or context and can be viewed along side other items that have been given an On Hold context? You have to view On Hold actions in the Context Mode and then switch to Project mode if you want to view On Hold projects....

Last edited by marshallj; 2009-06-15 at 12:33 AM.. Reason: added text...