The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Community > Omni Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

iDayZ for iPhone and iPod Touch Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Many of you know I have been a Omni Fan for a long long long time (and member of the board)... well, now I am just going to hype my little iPhone app.

Quote:
iDayZ is a simple application for your iPhone or iPod Touch that reads through your contacts and gives you a list of all upcoming birthdays and anniversaries. You can sort by upcoming events, age, event type or last name. Click on the individual birthday or anniversary and see all the details including what what astrological sign the person is or what gift for that anniversary.
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/M...288770786&mt=8

Check it out. If you like it, feel free to post a glowing review! :)

BZ