The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omni Focus could not read this database Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
...Perhaps it has been upgraded by a newer version of OmniFocus.

What's the deal with this? I've spent like 6 hours today getting acquainted with Omni Focus. I have an iphone, so I thought I'd try out the sneakypeek and it all went down the tubes. I've spent the last 3 hours (literally) trying to figure this out. HELP.

This indicates that you ran a 1.1 sneakypeek (which updated the file format, and will have given you a warning about that), then tried to go back to 1.0.x. This is usually unintentional, as people don't realize they've launched the old build. Check that you're launching the 1.1 sneakypeek.

Thanks, Andrew. What do I do now? I deleted almost everything omni related in order to start over. Do I need to download a new version of sneaky peek?

It's just not working still.

OK, I re-downloaded sneaky peek, and this is what it says when I try to launch:

No root transactions found in “file://localhost/Users/lauren_frazier/Library/Application%20Support/OmniFocus/OmniFocus.ofocus/”.

Help!

If you want to start over, just delete /Users/lauren_frazier/Library/Application Support/OmniFocus altogether.

Curt

Last edited by curt.clifton; 2008-09-07 at 09:44 AM.. Reason: formatting

Thanks, Curt. Just put it all in the trash?

That should work. If it doesn't, try emptying the trash too.

Curt