The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Control direct reports Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have 8 direct reports. I use excel sheet to control all the tasks and projects they got. I don't put that projects into Omnifocus but want to have AOF 'Control directs'. Do you think that would work?

Hi Eugene,

I handle everything directly in OmniFocus to ensure that everying is in a single place, then I can have weekly reviews with each Staff Member and my own weekly review to ensure that all is up to date.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffAirey View Post
Hi Eugene,

I handle everything directly in OmniFocus to ensure that everying is in a single place, then I can have weekly reviews with each Staff Member and my own weekly review to ensure that all is up to date.
Can you share your setup pls?

Eugene, I'm basically middle management here - I'm responsible for a group of folks here, and need to coordinate tasks with pretty much every level of the org chart.

Here's a link to a post where I describe how I handle task delegation. Hope that is helpful!