The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sync with Omnifocus on Mac adds completed tasks.. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm not sure what happened but for some reason, on the iPhone app it shows all completed single action tasks that I have completed. How do I remove them since they are completed? Omnifocus on my Mac does not do the same behavior.

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
AppleScript that adds Waiting For emails from Mail.app (delegated tasks) to OmniFocus simplicitybliss OmniFocus Extras 139 2014-01-16 12:25 PM
Use PC to type tasks and sync with OmniFocus on Iphone? houmie OmniFocus for iPhone 26 2012-11-22 08:19 AM
OmniFocus for iPhone 1.14 now available (fixes iCloud crash and adds weekly repeats) dave_m OmniFocus for iPhone 0 2012-03-26 12:34 PM
Mr. Reader Adds Links to OmniFocus Greg Jones OmniFocus for iPad 0 2011-04-30 03:08 AM
NOT A BUG:Each sync from Mac adds a new .client file to OmniFocus database AquaMethod OmniFocus Syncing 4 2008-07-31 05:31 AM