The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bug or Question? Where did Quarter -2 come from? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Howdy,

I fired up Beta 7 today and looked at one of my old plans from Beta 6. This one had no set start date and I remember the columns being labeled as Quarter 1, Quarter 2, and so on. But now they start with "Quarter -2", now it may be particularly prescient on the part of OmniPlan to recognize that I will need to start 9 months ago to get this all done but...

Any ideas how I can get back to Pascal style ordinals on my quarters?

Thanks a bunch!

Um.....yeah. We kinda broke that. OmniPlan preferences has a Display tab which is supposed to let you customize that, but it is very confused lately. We hope to patch this up in beta 8.