The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Archive emails into OF on iPad? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I was wondering whether there was a way (now or in the future) to send actions to OF on the iPad via your email account? Perhaps in a similar fashion as the "Applescript-rule" between the Mail and OF-desktop app?

I know nothing about software development, so I can imagine that this is outside the hands of Omni and has more to do with the Mail.app of the iPad (as a side note: I use MobileMe). But perhaps somebody can let me know; than I will start knocking on Apple's door :)

What I would love to see happening (and again, no idea on whether that is possible or not), is that you can forward received emails to OF as actions.

Anybody ideas on how to achieve that?