The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SmartCVS support for .Graffle files? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am using SmartCVS and when I import the graffle file to the repository the application breaks it down into a folder (contains a plist and images).

Does anyone know how to import successfully?

Thanks!

If you have OmniGraffle 4.2, I'd suggest using the Document Settings Inspector to force the file to be saved as a "flat" file to avoid this.

Hope that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
If you have OmniGraffle 4.2, I'd suggest using the Document Settings Inspector to force the file to be saved as a "flat" file to avoid this.

Hope that helps.

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. If I save the file flat, don't I lose my pages? I need the file edittable.

Thanks.

thanks! it worked perfectly!!!

Helen