The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Leopard... No productivity (to do management) improvements? Really? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I might be suffering from shock and disappointment, but I can't really believe it. From the creators of some of the most amazing software, I don't get why they have so little understanding of some of the most basic needs for a productivity tool. It's all cool with fun and play, but every now and then I have to work, and certainly iCal and Mail's to do management does not make it any easier. I'm hoping someone will show me that I missed most of the things I am actually looking for, and that they are there.

For example:
-No views in mail to manage the To Dos?
-No filtering? What if I want to only see some of the calendars and not all of them?
-Once completed they remain in there?
-Needless to say, we still have not seen a simple feature: synch to dos with iPhone!!!

Really... someone please give me some context to understand why there seems to be so little attention dedicated to any kind of support to greater productivity.

Thanks!