The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to see completed tasks sorted by compl. date? [A: create perspective; see thread] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

I am trying to review all my completed task on a weekly basis and I would like to sort these completed tasks on completed date. Ideally I would like to see flat list of all completed task sorted on completed date.

I added the "Completed" button to Toolbar. I clicked the "Completed" button and it showed all completed task. Now I added "Completed" column. If I click on the "Completed" column and try to sort on it I see that the completed task are still not sorted on the completed date.

You may be interested to know that I am using mainly folders. Only one folder is sorted properly and it is the "Miscellaneous" folder.

Any idea why it is not working the way I think it should?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	OmniFocus-completed-date.jpg
Views:	1157
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	1754