The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

People for Hire Listing Workflow Question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I work in film and television, and probably every 4 months or so I'll get an e-mail asking for freelancers to hire or some other odd job. I know that I get e-mails from friends and students looking for work throughout the year, but I can never quite wrangle them all into one spot so I can just forward to these folks.

Should I be doing something with OF to help keep these things in order? Anyone else have this problem/solution? Thanks!

I'd probably keep this out of OmniFocus but instead create groups in the Address Book (the default Mac OS X one)... one group would be for those who do freelance work, the other for those who seek freelancers.

Then when you get a request, you can just forward the vCard for the freelancer to whoever is asking.