The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to view project tasks due today? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm a new OmniFocus user and am, well, overwhelmed and confused. I'm trying to do something that I'm sure is very basic. How can I view a project but only see the tasks in it that are due today?

Many thanks in advance for any assistance, and apologies if this question has been addressed elsewhere. (I haven't found it in the documentation or forums, but I'm sure it must be in there somewhere.)

Sorry, I figured it out -- simply click the Focus button when a project is selected. What was confusing to me as a new user was that this command wasn't in the View menu, but now I understand why that's the case.