The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Simple Q: how do I change the language?? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am trialling this software and I am based in France, but work in English. Omni automatically installed in French and I can't figure out how to get it in English. Can someone help?? (I am on a mac)

Like most apps, OmniPlan picks its default language from the topmost language in the Language tab of System Preferences' International section. To get the French interface, either drag "French" to the top of that list or ctrl-/right-click the OmniPlan application in the Finder and choose "Get Info" from the contextual menu. You can then expand the language section in the info window and disable any languages other than French. Do this only after you've quit OmniPlan, though.

If you want to keep the rest of your system in French, but ALWAYS use the English version of OmniPlan, you can download a copy of OmniPlan that only has the English text in it, so it will always run in English, no matter what language the system or other applications are in.

Oops! OmniPlan doesn't have an English-only dmg right now. We'll try to get one up soon.