The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DropDav and DropBox export problem Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I did submit a support ticket request about this, but I haven't really received an answer yet. I'm having export problems with OmniOutliner and DropDav/Dropbox. I'm not having this problem with other apps that use DropDav like Pages or Keynote, but I do see it with OmniGraffle as well.

Basically, I can't export any files to DropDav anymore. I get an error that the file name "" already exists, and if I try to replace the file I get a Bad URL error. The file name doesn't have any spaces or special characters, and I'm using the correct dropdav URL as far as I know.

I can import files just fine.

I think this started when I upgraded to ios 6, but I can't be 100% certain. I'm also using OmniOutliner 1.3.1.

Anyone else have this issue or have a way to solve it? Thanks!